Outpourings

Friday, December 30, 2005

Good Deeds

So it's the last working day of the year and as an act of kindness to my colleagues I have volunteered to be the only one staying late. This is purely selfish as it means I can get some peace and quiet with my book but their gratitude made me feel good.

Which set me thinking, its a time for new starts so join me in making 2006 the year of the selfless act! Let's extend this feeling of warmth.

Incidentally, the book is Oranges Are Not The Only Fruit by Jeanette Winterson. It's about emerging sexuality. I like it.

1 Comments:

At 11:57 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

My, my, you really are a nice person! I never noticed before.

Happy New Year New Mould. Yoou can extend that kindness by getting me a cuppa when I get in on Wednesday! Looking forward to seeing you :o)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home