Outpourings

Friday, January 27, 2006

Feeding Time

This came from Kelly;

Appetizer
Choose one: Popcorn, Pizza, Pretzels, Peanuts, or Pasta.

Pizza

Soup
Describe your personality in terms of a particular vehicle.

A Van. A reliable one. Cos I'm big and honest with a lot of room inside. That question could get quite rude if you weren't careful.


Salad
If you won a shopping spree, from which store would you want it to be?

This is a little pretentious but I love Selfridges in London. Especially the book department.


Main Course
Which television show re-runs do you enjoy watching?
Friends - Esp series 5. And I could watch Frasier for ever.

Dessert
If you could look into the future, how far down the road would you like to see? 10 years? 100 years? A million?
10 years without question. I'd love it. Just for a second. And not neccessarily to see what happens to me but what happens to those closest to me.


That was fun!

1 Comments:

At 5:15 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

New questions every friday at www.fridaysfeast.blogspot.com

Glad to see you joining in the fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home