Outpourings

Friday, March 10, 2006

Birthdays

Appetizer
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how intuitive do you think you are?
8. Someone walsk through the door and I can tell if they are ina bad mood or not. I can tell if there is something going on, if someone is pissed off with me and if someone is sad. Maybe that isn't intuition. But I think it is!

Soup
What is your favorite kind of gum?
I thought that said "GUN" then. I thought, "is this Friday Feast thing American?" but on closer inspection I see that it says gum. Well, there's something about Doublemint isn't there. The creamy taste, the "strip" nature of it. The way you can tear it in hald and share it - "great to chew, even better to share" - what a line! When I was thirteen I used to buy a packet of it a day and I'd give most of it to a girl called Sarah who I had a crush on. She'd take the Chud and smile but would she go out with me? Would she hell!!!!! This must have upset me greatly as I never pursued another woman after that.

Salad
Name a CD you own that you would never get rid of.
Tough one. There isn't one. That’s sad, isn't it! I just can't get enthused about CDs! But if I was pushed, I'd say it was ABBA Gold.

Main Course
When was the last time you said something you didn't mean?
Last night. Someone said to me "What's wrong?" and I said "Nothing!" when there was something quite badly wrong and I just wanted to scream and shout! But there you go! Manners before Morals.

Dessert
What is the sum of the numbers in your birthdate? (Example: 3 + 2 + 1 + 9 + 7 + 9 = 31)
This is the most bizarre one of these I've ever seen. The answer is 22.

1 Comments:

At 4:23 pm, Blogger chindi said...

You didn't have an email and I wasn't sure if you would read a comment left on my site but wanted to answer your question about the Soprano's. I love the show. However, its a pay cable service (HBO) that I do not subscribe to. A friend recorded it and I will probably watch it sometime this week since it just aired on Sunday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home