Outpourings

Friday, March 17, 2006

Things Unspoken

I stole this from the Fairy, who stole it from someone else.

List ten things you want to say to people you know but you never will, for whatever reason. Don't say who they are. Use each person only once:

1. You are a good influence on me and what you say makes a lot of sense. I know you think you are looking out for our best interests but the advice you have been giving is wrong.

2. I hate the way I feel about you as much as you do because I know you're not worthy of it. You've treated me incredibly badly and then acted like its my fault.

3. I know I sometimes treat you without consideration. Remember that you are always important to me.

4. Its not a matter of meeting the right girl and its not up for negotiation.

5. Don't waste your youth and wake up when you're 40 and think, "I wish I'd made the most of my 20s!"

6. Every time I see you I am struck by how much you would get out of life if you REALLY put yourself first. Leave that place where you live and make the most of the connections you have elsewhere to make a positive new life for yourself.

7. I have so much admiration for the way you have built a brilliant life for yourself whilst still being the same person you were when I met you.

8. You're not a rubbish friend. The reason why you find certain friendships so difficult is because you pick the wrong people.

9. Gosh you're dull.

10. You're way isn't necessarily the best way. Don't judge people because they don't agree with you..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home