Outpourings

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Brown Shoes

It occurred to me yesterday that I forgot to publish my favourite cheese yesterday.

Well, its cheddar. That's unbelievably dull isn't it? But its so versatile.

Anyway, today's interesting fact (which is only interesting if you have any interest in me at all) is that I'm going to try a new type of cheese everytime I go to the supermarket. So tonight I'm off down W**trose and I'll let you know what cheese I decided on. Any recommendations?

In other news; what's wrong with wearing brown shoes? A colleague, who shall remain nameless, looked at me and said "Brown shoes? Mmmmm" and looked disapproving. I think it’s a shame that people don't appreciate loud expressions of fashion. My shoes are lovely.

1 Comments:

At 2:44 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

It's the fact they are light brown shoes with black trousers. I have nothing against brown shoes at all.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home