Outpourings

Thursday, August 31, 2006

Och Ayeeeeeeeeee

I would like to meet the person who doesn't find Edinburgh in August a really fun place to be. Actually, I wouldn't like to meet them because they would most likely be a social misfit and a bit miserable. Suffised (how DO you spell that?) to say, it's a great place to be.

In case you don't know, August is festival time in Edinburgh and you can see just about any type of theatre, dance, comedy, drama, music that you want. There's loads of street theatre and free previews on the Royal Mile and the atmosphere is fantastic. I cannot wax lyrical about it enough.

We saw 3 comics and a play; Sarah Kendall, Demitri Martin, Simon Amstell and the play was Radio.

Becca and I made a photo story. Check it out.

(Sorry this is short. I've been told my portrayal of V was dull so I am keeping it short and sweet from now on.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home