Outpourings

Friday, August 04, 2006

There's more

I am alone again.

We had to shut the blinds earlier. The dark was eerie.

H has been giving me the details of her current menstual cycle. I do not wish to know but that hasn't stopped her. No one has ever been this frank with me before. It is unsettling.

Someone sent a forward around;
-It had these comedy metaphors in;
-He was as tall as a six-foot-three-inch tree.
Long separated by cruel fate, the star-crossed lovers raced across the grassy field toward each other like two freight trains, one having left York at 6:36 p.m. travelling at 55 mph, the other from Peterborough at 4:19 p.m. at a speed of 35 mph.
-John and Mary had never met. They were like two hummingbirds who had also never met.

I laughed at this.

2 Comments:

At 3:01 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

I posted this too! Bulking up my blog for my holiday.

I have posted my mundane too.

 
At 9:27 am, Blogger Mouldy said...

I am fine! Work has gone a bit mental so the posting ain't as prolific (and the boss is back, damn it).

My mundane thing didn't work that well either. Wonder why. Maybe it wasn't one of my best ideas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home