Outpourings

Monday, August 14, 2006

Returning

Dear Reader,

I am back after a week of the following;

1) Manic busyness caused mainly buy staff shortages and poor computer systems.
2) Illness
3) Travel plans.

I have learnt;
1) I may only get ill once or twice a year but its fucking painful when I do.
2) My boss has cold blood.
3) A weekend of doing literally nothing (due to illness) can be very relaxing.

I have contemplated all sorts of things for this blog in the last week. But I am decideing to take an aversion to anything of consequence (much like the BBC does).

So don't watch this space - go an watch Channel 4 News.

And give me Edinburgh tips that don't involve the Mighty Boosh!

Yours

Big Mould

PS, Without wishing to sound bitter. What on earth is so fooking good about South East Asia? EH?

2 Comments:

At 8:56 am, Blogger Kelly said...

Hmm, you do sound a bit bitter to me. Thought you were over that?

It is good to spend time doing nothing. Sometimes you need to relax or you get run down and ill.

I wish further info on the boss with cold blood. Explain to me please!

 
At 9:22 am, Blogger Mouldy said...

I was not referring to that particular feature of South East Asia. I am VERY much over that.

I will post more about cold blooded bosses.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home