Outpourings

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Why Mould hates Work.

1) We are moving to a place that is far away. My journey will no longer take less than five minutes, it will take over an hour. This could have a severe impact of my quality of life.

2) This move and new office has been in planning for years. In spite of this it is still a fiasco that has managed to annoy just about everybody.

3) People keep saying things like "you are a moaner" and "do you know what is bad for moral? YOU!" when I try to point out the above. This makes me feel undervalued, especially when I know that I am not just speaking for me.

4) Its a very selfish conceited world we live in. There are many examples of this at the moment.

2 Comments:

At 5:58 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

I have no idea how you will react to this comment but you know me, never know when to shut up.

You say that you are not just speaking for you but perhaps you should? Could the fact that you are pointing things out discourage them from having their say? Those people should speak up for themselves.

 
At 12:43 pm, Blogger Mouldy said...

I'm not saying that I speak for people who don't speak themselves. What I am saying is that I am expressing my own opinion loudly and often (not always) it tends to be just what other people are expressing.

But if there is something wrong I will speak out.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home