Outpourings

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Three strikes and you're out!

I am no longer putting up with passive homophobia. So if anyone does any of the following they get a strike. Three strikes and they are "out". I am yet to decide what being "out" involves but it is going to be bad:
- criticism of; Kylie, Madonna, Abba, Barbra etc
- criticism of my music taste, my taste in film, my taste in clothes etc
- questions that involve the notion of "is that because you're gay?"
- any expression of disgust at gayness.
- any derogotary term eg puff, queer etc

So far Ho and The Jackal are "out".

* * *

In other news, my housemate bought for my Birthday a DAB digital radio. This was an excellent present and so I want to get him a good present for his birthday in May. However, I can't think of a thing. Advice welcomed.

* * *
Crush Update

He isn't going for lunch. He should be at lunch now. Normally, I time my arrival at his table, just after he has sat down, so I can go "Is this seat taken?" and he can nod excitedly. But he hasn't gone. What is occuring I wonder?

* * *

Nice-but-dim isn now "out".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home