Outpourings

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

THIS IS THE NEWS

This week I am introducing a new feature to Thoughts of Mouldy. Namely, Thoughts of Dolly. I discovered whilst watching Transamerica that she is a genius (not that I didn't know this already). So I am going to provide you, my readers, with short snippets of her words. Here's the first one;

Goodbye little children, goodnight you handsome men
Farewell to all you ladies and to all who knew me when
And I hope I'll see you down the road, you meant more than I knew
As I was travelin', travelin', travelin', travelin', travelin' thru


***

I am listening to a very good friend of mine present a Radio Program on a BBC Local Radio Station. She is very good. Its weird when your friends get famous.

***
Things I wish I'd of said at the time;
"What are you doing on Saturday?"
"I'm going to the Dogs!"
"Darling, you did that years ago!"

***
Its our work do on Friday and the "Entertainment" is being kept secret. There are rumours though. One is a "local" band! Another is that there'll be a famous comedian and the word is it might be a certain P*t*r K*y! There are also rumours about the Chippendales and Julian Clary but I made those up - its surprising how gullable some people are.

1 Comments:

At 6:20 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

And it turned out to be Jo Brand. Not quite Peter Kay but still very good.

It was a fabulous evening!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home