Outpourings

Monday, February 06, 2006

Losing the will

I bought Parmesan. It cost about one million pounds and isn't that nice anyway. My visit to the Supermarket went very badly wrong in terms of finance. I got home with my celeriac, posh fruit and expensive wine and wondered what the hell I was doing.

So I'm going to limit the "New Adventures in Cheese" to one per week now. Partly because I've had my fingers burned financially and partly because there doesn't appear to be that much choice out there. And I refuse to eat anything blue.

How much should we hate public transport? Well after spending 6 hours traveling on Saturday I hate it quite a lot. Normally, the same journey would've taken about one hour each way but no, not when there's engineering works. I was so angry. What made it so much worse was that I was a little bit drunk coming home and was craving more alcohol. I had a bottle of wine in my bag but no bottle opener! How infuriating! I'd like to know other people's bad experiences. Its good to share after all.

Work is very dull without the Dancin Fairy who is in Italy!

4 Comments:

At 3:52 pm, Blogger Laurie said...

For the benefit of those readers out there who nurture a deep interest in matured dairy products but still lack a thorough insight into top-class agrarian goods, could blogger Mouldy please provide an illustrative image and preferably brief instructions as to Celeriac.
With warm thanks
Scandinavian gorgonzologist L

 
At 4:13 pm, Blogger Laurie said...

The aforementioned gorgonzologist would like to direct the attention of like-minded individuals to her stylish online research institution

http://gorgonzology.blogspot.com/

"In blue cheese we trust"

 
At 4:39 pm, Blogger Mouldy said...

Celeriac is a vegetable. Its not that nice. Best to cook it into cubes and then boil it like potatos but it goes mushy very easily.

A big hit in the house of Mould.

 
At 5:41 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

Dancinfairy is back. There was some good cheese in Italy!

Looking forward to seeing you back at work tomorrow honey x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home