Outpourings

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

There's a lot of it about

Thanks for all your cheese related comments. Today's recommendation was inspired by Monkey Typist and its Chilli Cheddar. Or for that matter any sort of cheese with bits of chilli flecked into it.

I first came across this cheese at a Sandwich shop called Toast near Brighton station. It’s a great shop and it was a great sandwich. So get hold of some and try it for me.

For those who can't have chilli, apologies.

On a sad note I'd like to pass my sympathies to all those people grieving at the moment. Specifically that's the dancin fairy and H. But also, I found out today that an old lady I spent a lot of time with in my youth died last week. She was always advocating fun and good times so I'm going to have a drink to her tonight. To Mrs C!

It's at times like this that you tend to realise how important good friends are. So lets all be nice to our friends.

Gosh, I'm feeling all warm inside.

1 Comments:

At 5:18 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

Thanks Hon. For the sweet words and the apologies about Chillis!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home