Outpourings

Friday, March 31, 2006

Feast time again

It's back. Enjoy...

Appetizer
Name 3 things that you think are strange.
Being emotionally closed is strange. I find it impossible to hide anything that I am thinking and don't understand when others hide stuff.
Dog ownership is strange if you think about it.
People (friends) who don't ring you back.

Soup
What was the last ceremony you attended?
Oh gosh. It was a memorial service. My Sister in Law who was 39 when she died, It was very tough.

Salad
What is one lesson you have learned in the past year?
That friends aren't always forever. And some differences are irreconcilable.

Main Course
Tell us about one of your childhood memories.
The sun is always shining when I remember my childhood and I am always in a big garden playing with toy cars or my big yellow dog. I don't have bad childhood memories. That’s lucky, I guess.

Dessert
If you could extend any of the four seasons to be twice as long as normal, which season would you want to lengthen?
Summer. That’s an obvious answer. More specifically I love May and June. When Summer is starting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home