Outpourings

Friday, July 28, 2006

Spot the badger

Today is Friday and it is the middle of summer and our office is very quiet. So there is much horseplay.

The reason I mention this is; I was attempting to steal Marge's mug from in front of her. I tried the classic diversionary tactic of "Is that a badger over there, behind you?" and she totally looked. I was amazed. She said "well there could have been a badger" Bless her. How we laughed.

* * *

What proportion of men go to see Romantic Comedies with the girlfriends? And how do they feel about it?

The reason I ask is that I watched a film last night called the Family Stone (Sarah Jessica Parker, Diane Keaten, Clare Danes) which, from the publicity I could imagine would be a date movie. And I can imagine a few men being mighty pissed off after being made to watch it

It was so DEPRESSING. I was so miserable afterwards and not just because it was crap. Give me films about Patagonian dogs any day of the week.

1 Comments:

At 9:26 am, Blogger Kelly said...

Scary films are good for first dates - then you have an excuse to grab the person next to you if you want an excuse to (worked for me!)

I prefer to watch girlie films by myself at the cinema. Then I don't care if I cry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home