Outpourings

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Lateness pain

I didn't blog last night. On Monday I woke up with a painful neck. Everytime I moved, I yelped like a dog. This meant that I had to sit in my chair wathing a film called Green Street with a heat pack on my neck. But it worked and now I am back to full strength.

So apologies.

I'd like to get some conversation going about the Mighty Boosh with particular reference to Paul!
Is it good? Is it bad? Tell me, tell me, tell me!

I will be attending the Edinburgh Festival with the Becster on August 22nd. Please let me have reccomendations of shows I should see.

2 Comments:

At 9:43 pm, Blogger Paul 'Fuzz' Lowman said...

The Boosh is good. But then again, I'm watching Satanic Adam Sandler 'comedy' 'Little Nicky' at the moment on telly and I'm quite enjoying that, despite the fact that it obviously sucks monumental ass. So who knows.

 
At 11:29 am, Blogger Kelly said...

I know nothing about either of the things you have asked about.

The end.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home