Outpourings

Friday, May 26, 2006

I...

I am Mouldy, or Big Mould, or New Mould, or Big Fat Ugly Mould (BFUM) or Toad, or Oades. I am slightly over weight (but I have a thyroid problem). There is a rumour going round that I am a HOMosexual but I can't confirm this.
I want it not to be raining.
I wish I had more time to read, to listen to new Music, to watch movies, to swim in Lake Mould
I love fast cars, loose women and strong beer. Not really. I love peace and quiet and calm. And Rats.
I fear the unexpected. And loss.
I hear things almost as well as the next person unless you are stood immediately to my right in which case you will have to speak up.
I wonder what will happen in the next year and what Vice Versas are.
I regret nothing. Oh and not working harder.
I dance every Friday night in Brighton with the Brighton Bootleggers line dancing troop..
I cry when I think about Africa and Hong Kong (on Saturday).
I confuse Dogs -they always look at me like I'm mad. My parents.
I tag Fairy, Shinin Wit, Leonie, Monkey,

4 Comments:

At 4:12 pm, Blogger Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

Vice Versas were like Minstrels, but half of them were milk chocolate with a white shell, and the other half were white chocolate with a brown shell. Just brilliant.

 
At 4:30 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

Ahh, I will do it next week.

Happy weekend.

 
At 10:42 pm, Blogger Paul 'Fuzz' Lowman said...

Funny post, Mr Mould. Very much liked "I regret: nothing. Oh, and not working harder" gag. Vice Versas were really ace. I enjoyed the brown shell/white choc combo.

 
At 1:51 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

I am too sick to think but look, I did it before!

http://youfoundkel.blogspot.com/2006/05/word-verification-and-something-i-ahem.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home