Outpourings

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

WILD MOULD

It's a well known fact in this job that Tuesday is the worst day of the week. Its always either deadly quiet or manicly busy and all my colleagues are always more that a little tetchy. Well, today I am a caged lion likely to bite the head off anyone who approaches me. I've already had altracations with too colleagues (one who deserved it, one wo didn't) and there is likely to be more by the end of the day.

Some people are just idiots.

***
Something that Monkey said has given me an idea. So try this;

One day soon (nominate the day yourself) when you get up, grab a little notpad and write down everything that happens that day. I don't mean just the major stuff like an itinery or the work stuff but the little weird things that happen that you would never normally comment on.

Go on! Try it and leave the Link in my comments.

Lets celebrate the mundane!

2 Comments:

At 11:04 am, Blogger Kelly said...

I did this with a day at work once, was quite fun. I will do it sometime this week. Perhaps today, maybe tomorrow......

 
At 12:17 pm, Blogger Mouldy said...

I KNEW I'd seen it before somewhere!

Lets do it on Friday!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home