Outpourings

Friday, October 20, 2006

Let's go blogging mental!

So this, here, is what I would be like if I had my own computer that worked (and didn't just sit under my bed taking up space). I have access to the fab world of blogging whilst not being at work over the next week so lets see if I can come up with anything good.

A word about Extras. I know this series has lost its way a bit lately and certainly lost some of its popularity (eg Anna) but I'd look at it this way. This series has been like an old friend who you havn't seen for a while and has started taking himself too seriously. You still occasionally get glimpses of why you liked him but mostly you don't quite get him.

1 Comments:

At 11:48 am, Blogger Kelly said...

Hello my lovely.

You are there and I am stuck at work.

That is not very fair is it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home