Outpourings

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Menial things

I want to blog some stuff.

Tomorrow (Sunday) I have to travel to Essex to a wedding. This will be nice because
it will be the first of my Uni friends to get married. BUT I will have to travel for 4 hours each way to get there. This will make me angry because it will largely be due to engineering works. How INFURIATING!

This is a Saturday night post but I am treacherously sobre. This is because I have stayed in tonight. This is because I was meant to be going to the cinema but I was let down by someone. I don't know why he let me down - perhaps it was born out of misunderstanding - but I feel let down anyway. Especially because I really want to see this film and because I know this person will love it as much me, and I would've liked to see it with him. But the best laid plans...

I don't particularly like a certain online shopping company and the Royal Mail. Mainly because I bought something exciting from this site and they sent it vis the Royal Mail but my letter box is too small for them to post it and they won't let me pick it up from their depot. Heaven knows if I will ever get it.

If anyone knows a handy trick for charging a mobile phone without using a charger I would appreciate them letting me know. Getting in touch with me might be a little difficult because my phone is out of battery.

I love Strictly Come Dancing. My favourite is Carol Smylie although that might have more to do with Matthew Cutler who is her partner. He is the campest man alive but is married to his pro dancing partner Nicole (bloody typical).

Finally I have just been introduced to the finer points of MySpace and would like to draw your attention to these two sites.
The first is the York based band Cardboard Radio. I have seen them play and they are very good. Their lead singer has real charisma.
The second is a Leeds based band called Grammatics and although I am yet to see them, I love the tune they have on Myspace. I particularly like the look of the cellist. So check it and recommend me more of these Myspace thingys.

1 Comments:

At 3:57 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

Check out Leonie's myspace site - there is a link from her blog. Her tunes are fab. I love Happiness.

Sorry that you didn't get to see the film on Saturday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home