Outpourings

Friday, April 07, 2006

Foodies

Appetizer
Name a trait you share with your parents or your children.
Depends who you speak to. According to my Mother I share my Dad's arrogance and self-obsession and according to my Dad I am moody like my mother.
Personnally I think that is pretty accurate.

Soup
List 3 qualities of a good leader, in your opinion.
Empathy, consistency, and respect.

Salad
Who is your favorite television chef?
Gordon Ramsey.He is fab and the type of bloke who should be held up as a modern hero.

Main Course
Share a story about a gift you received from someone you love.
Ah. A little pebble from a beach. I can't remember why or when but I remember him giving it to me in a really sweet way.

Dessert
How do you react under pressure?
I work best under pressure. But not too much because I tend to go mad with too much. So if there is just enough pressure then I do well but if there is too muich then I go barmy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home