Outpourings

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

QUESTIONS

After some tackage from the Fairie here are some answers to some questions.


What were you doing 10 years ago?

Getting ready for my GCSE's. I was incredibly loved up but didn't have the courage to own up to it which was just as well as it turned out because I doubt me and him would be as good friends now if I had. All I remember about 1996 is the sunshine. It was the last summer before we started going clubbing as a group of friends so there was a lot of house parties and drinking cider. I suppose it was a happy time.


What were you doing 5 years ago?

March 2001. Well I came out to my family which was a massive deal at the time but by Easter I realised that nothing had really changed at all which was good. I was menat to be doing a dissertation and revising for my finals at Uni but I went up North for a month and went out a lot. That was a carefree time too - no men on the scene.

What were you doing 1 year ago?

Well, last year I was just about to leave my previous job and come to this one. I wasn't getting on well with my best friend and we were hardly speaking (nowt changes). Lived somewhere that I wasn't happy in and my family was just coming to terms with terminal illness. So a lot is better now.


5 Snacks you enjoy:

Toast
Chilli Crisps
Cheese
Cheese Scones
Pizza

5 Songs (you think) you know by heart:

I will Survive - Gloria Gaynor (it’s the gay law)
Stand By Your Man by Tammy Wynette
Cowsong by Kate Rusby
Goodbye My Lover by James Blunt ("Did I diasssapoit you, or let you down?")
Tragedy by Steps (again obligatory)

5 things you would do with a LOT of money:

Travel
Learn to play golf properly
Buy property
Buy a horse (racehorse)
Buy cars (environmentally friendly or a BMW X5)

5 Things you would never wear:

Fur
Brown
A mini Skirt
Leathers
A beret


5 Things you should have never worn:

My Neo jacket.
Denim shirts
Shell suits
Jodphurs
NHS specs


5 Things you enjoy doing:

Choosing books
The cinema
Drinking at my local pub
Bitching (sad but true)
Dancing

5 Bad Habits you have:

Smoning without guilt. regret or concern
Obsessing over a particular person
Sleeping in
Comfort eating
Bitching.

6 Comments:

At 1:48 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

Finally. It is in black and white. You admit that coat was a mistake!

Oh and your shoes are brown. And your bag. And that shirt that looks like someone as bad at sewing as me sewed it together. All Brown.

 
At 8:43 am, Blogger Léonie said...

When you say that you enjoy bitching do you mean that you enjoy bitching about Kelly when she makes mean comments about your clothes?

Also, when I read the 'buy a racehorse' bit and underneath it was the word 'environment', I thought you said 'buy an evil racehorse'. Which is such a good idea. Screw paying off debts! An evil racehorse! Brilliant.

 
At 12:49 pm, Blogger Mouldy said...

An evil racehorse? Sounds fun. What would his name be?

Fairy; the coat was only a mistake becuase it became impossible to wear it without a barrage of abuse from people I was out with (once the Rat refused to let me in his house because I was wearing it). I love it. I look like Neo.

Also, brown is fine for accessories but not clothes. I own no brown clothes and I do not like you comments about the Rhino.

 
At 4:48 pm, Blogger Léonie said...

Um...

Steed of Satan?

Hell's Horsey?

NightMare?

What do you think?

 
At 11:55 am, Blogger Mouldy said...

Hell's Horsey? Thats funny not evil.

Evil horses are called things like;

Gutwrencher

Ball Breaker

Death

 
At 11:59 am, Blogger Kelly said...

I like NightMare.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home