Outpourings

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hitting the Wall

Earlier today, Shining Wit said to me that he had "hit the wall". I said that, despite being very close to the wall, actual contact was yet to occur. The Shining one however, had made a big hole in it.

The reason for this is that it has been a busy week. I will not go into this because it is more dull than you could ever possibly imagine. Sufficed to say that it feels like The Wit, Woodie and I have been fighting an immense war and we are losing and, even if we do win we'll get no credit for it anyway.

As a result of this situation I am unable to write anything else.

Here are some things that I am unable to write about;

- The Apprentice and how I love it.
- Unexpected visitors
- Losing something and not quite knowing what it is.
- Roast dinner without meat (butternut sqaush though - yum)
- The Dancin Fairy and her none attendance at lunch (anybody would think she was in love.)

My Blood Sugar today was 5.8.

2 Comments:

At 1:04 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

Just because I like getting some fresh air when it beautifully sunny outside does not mean you can complain about me not having lunch with you. You could've come for a walk!

 
At 1:35 pm, Blogger Mouldy said...

Well you certainly are getting some! Ha!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home