Outpourings

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

The onset of winter

Its cold out there. Winter is here for definite. But I'm not sure whether I have my traditional "full of regret" attitude towards it. Its kind of cosy, ain't it.

The wedding in Essex was fantastic. Can more people I know get married, please. I like weddings. I'd just prefer if they were nearer.

I've had some time off this week for no other reason than the fact that I have to take holiday or else I will lose it. And it has been cheap and fun. The best way. And it ain't over either.

I am a little drunk. This is the first drunken blog I have done and rather than ranting about all sorts of shit, I am opting for concise comments. So here's my life today;

Work is dissatisfying.

I'm very opinated and have many extreme views (anti-religion, anti-marriage etc)

Many worries over family health especailly after this weekend.

But generally its ok.

Long may it remain.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 am, Blogger Kelly said...

I think it is cheating to change posts after you have written them.

CHEAT!

 
At 3:48 pm, Blogger Mouldy said...

I wish I knew what you meant!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home