Outpourings

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

It's the end of the world as I know it!

But sadly I don't feel fine. I feel this sense of impending doom. Like the world is going to end at the end of the month.

The reasons;

1) Weather - Yesterday I woke up and there was snow outside. Its April! I mean, what on earth is going on. This week, last year was so lovely and balmy and the weather made up for all manner of other horrendous things that were going on at the time,

2) Work - I have been here a year today! That needn't necessarily herald the apocalypse but its a nice round figure and I think nice round figures encourage change. A year? That's a long time! Too long.

3) There is a person. That's all I can say on that subject but this person is preventing me from being the calm and collected person I am underneath. And I don't know what to do.

4) My tarot was bad.

Please someone provide me with solace!

1 Comments:

At 8:30 am, Blogger Kelly said...

Oh honey hopr that you can manage to relax and enjoy Easter x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home