Outpourings

Friday, November 03, 2006

Some snippets of info

Don't have much time to post these days but here are some snippets of thoughts.

I am never having a party again. I was trying to have a Bonfire one but it has failed so much that I have thrown my hands up in the air and said "THAT'S IT!". People have backed out, other people have failed to committ and others have messed me about and I decided its not worth it.

The History Boys is the best film I've seen for ages. Right up my street. Go and watch it please.

Fat people eat cake. I am overweight because I like cake and haribo. Realising this fact is my first step towards recovery.

1 Comments:

At 2:06 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

"Fat people eat cake. I am overweight because I like cake and haribo. Realising this fact is my first step towards recovery."

Congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home