Outpourings

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Weird things

Two of my friends are going away for a year.

I am sad about this because it will change my social life. But I am happy that they are going because it will be fun for them.

As seems to be the fashion these days they have got a "Travel Blog" which is all very well but for some reason they have put a picture of me on there. In fact I am the first thing one sees when one goes there. I have not yet been given an adequate explanation for this but it freaks me out.

2 Comments:

At 11:53 am, Blogger Kelly said...

I must admit that it is a little weird. And it is not the most flattering of photo's - it looks like it was taken on one of those 'Most Haunted' shows.

Nice to see you writing again, it has been too long.

 
At 10:11 pm, Blogger Miss D said...

I'M LOVING THE PICTURE OF YOU!!!

I really needed that giggle - thanks!

xxx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home