Outpourings

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Blogsday

Tuesday is the new Blogsday seeing as I am completely unable to do it anywhere near the office anymore.

Three things that annoy the Mould today;
Being busy at work.
My own inability to make my house tidy.
A person a work who we shall call Craig.

Three things that are good;
I'm going to Paris on Thursday.
I thought this week would be one of the hardest of the year. It isn't. I feel fine.
Country music although I am a bit shamed to admit it - I just love and I don't know why!

If you read this, answer the follow question in the comment and next Tuesday I will answer it;
We are almost halfway through the year! Is it going how you planned? If not why not?

4 Comments:

At 4:24 pm, Blogger Kelly said...

It is going so much better than I could have ever thought. It is not how I planned, I was expecting things to just be the same but I have a new man and have practically moved and I am happier than I have been in a long time. So it is all good.

Have fun in Gay Paree!!!

 
At 10:46 pm, Blogger Paul 'Fuzz' Lowman said...

What's happenin' Mr Mould? Haven't dropped by your green room for a while. I hear you're takin' my old lady North Of The Border in the summer. I trust your intentions are pure. Ha ha. I think you're gonna spend alot of time looking for Noel from The Mighty Boosh, with whom Becca has become unhealthily obsessed. Personally I prefer the other guy. Hope you're groovy, Paul Fuzz.

 
At 11:24 am, Blogger Anna Lowman (annawaits) said...

I feel I'm missing something I should know, here....!

Wait, I've got it! Brighton... 26... How did I miss this! Hope you're well, and sorry for being thick :)

 
At 12:10 pm, Blogger Mouldy said...

Don't worry - my blog is so dull and I am so full of life (and full of myself, I hear you say) that the error is understandable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home