Outpourings

Friday, May 26, 2006

Feasting

Appetizer
How old were you when you got your first credit card?
I was 18. But for some reason I didn't use it at all until I was 21. It just sat there in my wallet not doing anything.

Soup
When was the last time you felt out of place?
I was going to say that I felt out of place at the Opera (at Glyndebourne) but I didn't - it felt just right! So I suppose it was a few weeks ago when my housemates and I went to have a kick around at a local park! No I like watching football, and I quite like playing it but only when I feel comfortable with the people I am playing with. On this particular day there were 7 14 year olds already playing and they challenged us to a match. I felt soooo out of place there because I was so self concious about my ability, It was awful.

Salad
Did you have a curfew when you were a teenager? If so, what time did you have to be home?
When I was 13 it was 9pm. How early is that? And then when I got to 15 it just dissapeared. There wasn't one. And there was never ever a disagreement about it. Maybe my parents were cool. I don't know.

Main Course
Name a person from history with whom you feel you have something in common.
I could say Wilde but that would be a bit obvious. Also, I've never been married so that doesn't work! I think Van Gogh! I hate my ears, you see.

Dessert
When you read a newspaper, which section do you go for first?
On Sundays its always the Culture/review bit. My sister-in-law always used to laugh at me for this (in a nice way). Its good when you all want to read different parts though isn't it. On a weekday I read it from the beginning. One funny thing is that I always leaf through the whole thing before reading anything properly. Its like I have to kn ow what is in there before I can concentrate on anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home