Outpourings

Friday, May 12, 2006

Food

Appetizer
What's your favorite flavor of ice cream?
This is unbelievably boring but my favourite flavour is Vanilla. But not just plain old Walls vanilla Ice Cream. I mean porper vanilla which is a real creamy colour. The best type of vanilla ice cream I've had has been in France or at Pizza Express.

Soup
What are 3 things you would like to put in a time capsule?
Tough one. A photo of myself (to give it that personal touch). A copy of Heat (it might sum up our style obsessed, over feminised times) and a mobile phone.

Salad
Name something you are 100% sure of.
This is much harder than I thought it would be. There are a lot of things that I am 90% sure of but that extra 10% is hard to commit to. Like my sexuality - I am pretty sure about it but you never know do you. Like the fact that I will always like in Brighton - well I don't want to move away but supposing someone came to me and siad that they have this great opportunity for me in Sydney, or San Francisco, or Slough - what would I say? No this question is too difficult.

Main Course
What is something you do to calm yourself when you're stressed or upset?
Stay very quiet. Or talk it out. One or the other. Oh and alcohol helps.

Dessert
If you could receive an invitation to any important event, what would you like it to be?
It sounds fake and false but I woyuld love to go to the Oscars. But that isn't really an important event. Full of glitz and glamour though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home